• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows 10 (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
Installed W10 last week and have started having real issues with posting pics and even accessing this site.
Currently unable to post images at all since last night

Anyone else having probs either currently or in relation to W10?

On this experience, I think I'll take my repair shop up on his offer to reinstall W7 free of charge.

Internet explore and Google keep stopping and there are issues with the functions in e-mail where the keyboard gets locked up after attaching an image?

Andy

Andy, if you had Win 7 already, then you should be able to "go back"as part of the deal offered. I did it, but it still left me with some Outlook probs. Good uck :)

Den

Thanks Den,
real pain at the moment, will change it tomorrow.

At least the trial was free.

I'd urge anyone considering the purchase of or upgrade to W10 to wait until all these issues are resolved

Andy

Last edited:
I can only offer anyone this advice about Windows 10. You have a year to install it, so wait until it has ran out of reported problems. The Browser Microsoft edge is incredibly fast having no add - on's. Personally, having worked on a Windows 10 install and seen its impressive features, I am now going to stick with Windows 7 which suits my needs. That is what it is all about...... suiting one's requirements.

Hope this may help a little.

Sannie

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back