• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping Adapters for Afocal Photography (1 Viewer)

Grundy

I have been digiscoping for the past 10 years, & have always been interested in using cameras such as the Nikon 1V1, Sony Nex 5N, & Sony Nex 7 in full autofocus mode. The problem has always been the choice of what distance to leave between the end of the eyepiece & the camera lens.

I discovered that there is an aid to help us be more skillful. So I thouht that I would like to share the ideas with other like minds & have recently published a web site at http://www.grundydigiscoping.co.uk/Home_Page.php

I hope that you find this site of interest?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back