• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

fz38 flight shots revisted (1 Viewer)

peter hill

Ask about flight shots a while ago on here and had loads of vauled advice found the best results i have obtain have been when the bird has been fairly close and the light has been good ,as you would expect the missing piece of the jigsaw for me was the bird needed to be flying slow ,a bird returning with fish is not going to hang about but 1 looking for food will be moving slower <tern> and 1 picking up nesting mud will take off slowly< Swallow > the tern was on auto and the swallow was on the rapid fire mode that is reduced to 3meg

Attachments

• common tern rutland.jpg
    common tern rutland.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 123
  • swallow at cley.JPG
    swallow at cley.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks for sharing these. I've a FZ38 and flight shots is something I've always struggled with this bit of kit. You've given me some hope now!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back