• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BBC's Autumnwatch! (1 Viewer)

Ruth Daniel

Hi all,
Just to let you know that BBC's Autumnwatch will be filmed this year from my local WWT reserve,Martin Mere in Lancs on October 2nd to October 19th between 8 & 9pm Monday to Thursday!
Bill and Kate will be there waiting for the yearly influx of Bewicks,Whoopers and Pink Foots from their Northern summer breeding grounds in the Arctic and Scandnavia.
Also with news of the return of the "Supergoose" to Ireland!
It should make for fascinating viewing!
Best wishes,

Last edited:
Ruth Daniel said:
Hi all,
Just to let you know that BBC's Autumnwatch will be filmed this year from my local WWT reserve,Martin Mere in Lancs on October 2nd to October 19th between 8 & 9pm Monday to Thursday!
Bill and Kate will be there waiting for the yearly influx of Bewicks and Pink Foots from their Northern summer breeding grounds in the Arctic and Scandnavia.
Also with news of the return of the "Supergoose" to Ireland!
It should make for fascinating viewing!
Best wishes,

Hello Ruth

Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to it.

Best Wishes
Bridie

I wonder if they'll be around during the day? I shall have to pop there anyway somtime to see the geese.

I've made a note on my calender, it should be very interesting. Thanks for the reminder Ruth.

Thats great news Ruth - and thanks for reminding us. I missed Autumn Watch last year, so like Bea I'll mark this year's on the calender.

Janay

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back