• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cheap Pocket binocular £20/30 GOOD! (1 Viewer)

At £20-30 it's going to be tricky to find a compact pair that is good. The little Olympus DPCI the closest I could think of and only just over budget:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Olympus-8X2...CXRE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1291842754&sr=8-5

I've not tried it. It's slightly bigger brother the PC1 is prettly good, but twice the price. The x21 objective means it might be a little dimmer than you would like, but from the reviews on the site it sounds like there are a lot of happy users.

David

Hi if you're interested I have a pair of new Opticron Vegas 8x25's which I haven't got round to putting up for sale. I was going to ask £30 including postage.
More info here

PM me if you're interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back