• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon SX50 - get out of ISO AUTO (1 Viewer)

tapaculo

Mildly Obsessed
Somehow my SX50 is in ISO AUTO mode, and I can find no way to get out of it. I am now birding in Thailand but have the manual with me, but it just talks about the options within that mode. A search engine didn't come up wit anything either. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You need to press ISO at the bottom of the wheel on the back, below function set. Then just press to the right of the function button to select the ISO setting you need.

Hope this helps
Lewis.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back