• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello again! (1 Viewer)

Pattysgarden

Hello again!
I am Patty I haven't been here for ages due to ill health, couldn't remember my password so have started all over again.
We have had a wildlife garden for about 20 years and feed the birds, we have a live web cam showing the birds who visit us. I will give the url when I have permission to do so from this forum. I am a keen bird photographer too.
I look forward to posting pics and getting involved. I have been looking up about Badgers as we have a badgers Latrine at the other side of our Ivy hedge!

Hi Patty, a warm welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish. We have a dedicated section where you can leave a link to live webcams
https://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=707

I'll try to find your original account to merge in to this new one, although any help in terms of your previous username would be welcome.
cheers,
Andy

edit ... Pattys Miniature World, i think that's your original account.

Hi Patty, I've now merged your old account in to your new one, let me know if you wish to have your original username back as well.
cheers,
Andy

Thank you Delia. I have a lung problem so I am a bit up and down in extreme weather conditions. The best tonic is watching all the birds who visit us for food!

All the years we have been feeding the birds, we have never seen so many young reared.

As well as other birds having a bumper year, We have what can only be described as a colony of sparrows in our front Ivy hedge. They are so tame they eat from a stick on window feeder and watch us as we wash the dishes!they are deafening when they have a "meeting"! LOL!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back