• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

JeannetteL

Hello there, I am new to the forum. I am wanting to join a bird watching club evetually as I really enjoy watching birds. I am from Australia. would love to know which is the best binoculars for watching birds. they have so many, it is very confusing if you don't know anything about them. in Ebay there are so many, but am a bit cautious if I bought one whether it would be a good binocular, has anyone had any bad product from Ebay?

Hello Jeannette and welcome to BirdForum!

As for your question there are probably as many answers as there are members here! Perhaps start a thread in the Binoculars sub-forum giving an idea of your budget and the type of birdwatching you mainly do!

Chris

Hello Jeanette and welcome. Chris gives good advice. When you post in the binos section as well as your budget and the kind of birding you would like to do (big open landscapes/mountains/coasts or brush and forests or your backyard) please also mention whether you wear spectacles or not. And above all, enjoy your visits here.

Lee

Hi Jeannette and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Here is a direct link to the Binocular forum; scroll down the page a bit and click on the large red New Thread button.

I've never purchased anything on ebay! I'm pds I'd end up with fake goods if I did! I don't even have a Paypal account.

Hello, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back