• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Highgrove: A Prince's Legacy; BBC2 December 25 (1 Viewer)

pigsonthewing

I've seen this one before; it's quite good.

Natural World
BBC 2

Thursday 25 December 2003, 8.30pm

Highgrove: A Prince's Legacy. A year in the life of Highgrove, revealing the Prince of Wales's close involvement with a form of estate management that positively encourages wildlife. Narrated by David Attenborough.

Last edited:
Hi Andy

Yes ,Charles' close relationship with, and distinctly 'hands-on' approach :eek!: to, running his household and estate has been featured quite heavily in the print media recently too ;)

with apologies to all monarchists....

Andy

I don't know if I missed a posting from you but I received my West Mids bird club reminder and contained within the literature was the forthcoming showing of Winged Migration at the MAC theatre for Dec 19th, 20th & 21st. Unfortunately I didn't receive it until the 23rd. It would have been nice if that had been put on the forum for those local to the midlands.

If you have done this, and I missed it, I apologise, it's just that I really wanted to see this film.

Reader said:
I received my West Mids bird club reminder and contained within the literature was the forthcoming showing of Winged Migration at the MAC theatre for Dec 19th, 20th & 21st. Unfortunately I didn't receive it until the 23rd.
Sorry to hear that; but it has been on the WMBC website since 24 September, and was mentioned on the Club's e-mail announcement mailing list.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the program but at all these Royal visits the work is done by others not the so called careing celeb royals.

Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back