• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to the group! Hello!!! (1 Viewer)

aspenglo53

Greetings from Saskatchewan, Canada! My name is Andrea and I have enjoyed photographing birds for many years now. My current digital camera allows me to take much better and much closer pictures. ;>

Winters are long here and I appreciate seeing all the different birds come to our feeding station....right outside the kitchen window! They are actually joined by a small band of white-tail deer every evening who clean up any seeds that are spilled by the birds!

Currently, I am fixated on trying to gain the eye and trust of a local raven pair so that I can capture them on camera. Not an easy quest but I am slowly building up a few worthwhile images.

I am pleased to be here and look forward to enjoying a "world-full" of birds and their people! Chuckle! Sincerely, Andrea

Hi Andrea and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

D

Hey Andrea!

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Jambo Andrea - Welcome to BirdForum and to the breathtaking world of birds and their lovers. I know you will enjoy.:hi:

Hello from your southern neighbor, and welcome to BirdForum Andrea. Many of my shots are through the kitchen window - love the backyard birds!

Hi Andrea,

so pleased you share your experience with us!
Because Canada is my favorite holiday destination I´m just curious to see some pictures from you.

Cheers,
Roman

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back