• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Memory Cards (1 Viewer)

mrcheeky

Does anyone know the best place to buy Scandisk memory cards from?

I want to buy 2 Extreme 111 2GB Extreme 111 memory cards.

Any help would be greatful for any help.

Thank you:t:

Note, the one I quoted from play is for CF card. SD cards are actually even cheaper.

If you've never used Play.com, they are pretty good. I have ordered several thousand quids' worth of DVDs, CDs, memory cards and computer consumables over the past 4 years, and haven't had a problem with any except one DVD that didn't play, one damaged DVD box (tin) and one memory card that didn't work. All were replaced together with a £1.40 credit for return postage.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back