• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Elements 20 Catalog help please (1 Viewer)

Baron Birder

I have been using my old Windows 7 laptop with Photoshop 14. My catalogue is on external hard drive rather then on the computer.
I have backed up my catalog onto a separate hard drive.
I now have a new Windows 10 laptop and have just installed Elements 20 on it.

Can I just open the catalogue on my external hard drive using the new software or have I got to restore from the second hard drive.

I tried pointing Catalog Manager to the external hard drive wherein the catalog is but that seems to have no effect.

I don’t want the photo files to end upon my c drive hence the catalog is on the external drive.

Can anyone help and explain what I must do?
Thanks
BB

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back