• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lake Front Variety (1 Viewer)

snowyowl

Here in Florida where we spend our winters, we are located close to a lake. Unfortunately for me the lake is separated from the road by 100 yards or so of relatively rough ground that I can no longer cross carrying my camera gear and oxygen tank. Yesterday I broke the resort rules and drove my golf card down to the lake side. The maintenance crew drive golf carts in that area all the time. If challenged I would have said that the golf cart was a large electric wheelchair. I only stayed for about 20 minutes but got some shots. I intend to go back again today and hopefully will get some more pictures.

Attachments

• EBLBIMG_4078.1.JPG
    EBLBIMG_4078.1.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 10
  • EBLBIMG_4034,1.JPG
    EBLBIMG_4034,1.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4054.1.jpg
    IMG_4054.1.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 9
  • PIWOIMG_3963.1.JPG
    PIWOIMG_3963.1.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back