• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zambia, Health Insurance whilst working with Vervet Monkeys. (1 Viewer)

alan_rymer

United Kingdom
Possibly/Probably, a strange request.
My son is a second year Zoology student at Swansea Uni. This summer he is going to Zambia for 5/6 weeks to help with the reintroduction/return to the wild of captive/injured Vervet Monkeys, based at Munda Wanga, his project is to train them in predater recognition.

Anyway, the question, for all you experienced Zoology students/Teachers is,
Travel/Health insurance. We know its required, but who are the best company to get this through as its not "Holiday" insurance as such?.

And is there anything that we may have overlooked. He's currently getting all his innoculations including Rabies etc. I'm sure he will have already discovered most issues. Its just me being the worried dad!

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back