• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Very Good Morning from SG (1 Viewer)

SeeToh

Opus Editor
Hello there

I am from Singapore and only started birding in Jan 2009.

I spent most of my time birding in Singapore and to date I had a count of slightly over 170 lifers.

As lifers are getting hard to get by nowadays in highly urbanized Singapore, I am starting to head across the causeway to neighboring Malaysia for added birding experience in the broad leave forests there.

By the way, I got wind of a pair of rare resident Mangrove Blue Flycatcher sighted and photographed in a Singapore offshore island (Pulau Ubin). Going there tomorrow. Hope to nail this lifer.

Cheers

See Toh

Hi and welcome to BF from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site. Don't forget the birdforum gallery.
cheers,
Andy

Hi See Toh and a warm welcome from me too

Good luck with finding the Mangrove Blue Flycatcher.

D

Hey See Toh

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

I have just returned from two weeks in Singapore (a return to visit my birthland!) and enjoyed seeing quite a variety of birds. Isn't the immigration between Malaysia and S'pore a palava!

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back