• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Attempt to kill Goshawks in Scotland filmed. (1 Viewer)

If there was no persecution of Goshawks I believe by now we would have in excess of 1000 pairs easily. sadly this persecution is stunting growth. Luckily where I live they appear to be on the up.

... they will be local to the area. They will be known, the problem being proof of intent.

Procurator Fiscal (in the voice of Iain Cuthbertson):
"And it is your defence that firing a rifle or shotgun in a vertical direction at or near the only Goshawk nest being videoed in 500 square miles was a coincidental and accidental discharge, much in the manner your father had a different kind of accidental discharge nine months before you were born?"

Sheriff (in the voice of Alastair Sim):
"Procurator, remind me, was there proof of intent on that earlier occasion?"
MJB;)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back