• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa TSN-PZ thread size. 52mm ? (1 Viewer)

Robin Harrison

Could someone confirm that the adapter I need to go between a TSN-PZ and a TSN-DA10 is a TSN-DA1- AR52 ?
I've got a TSN-DA1-AR46 for another setup but I need a similar adapter that screws into the TSN-PZ.
Nowhere can I find the thread size of this adapter (no specs on the Kowa site) but measuring it, it looks to be 52mm.
Many thanks if you can help.:t:
Robin

The scope side of the PZ threads directly to the 77x/88x series prism housing. The camera side is the standard T2 thread. An eyepiece/DA10 between it and the scope is not necessary and would not work anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back