• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bucket load of trouble (1 Viewer)

Pen_Gwynne

I've just been going through some old photo's and scanning them up to put on a rehabbers cd.

With these USA "Flickers" growing up so very very quickly I was wondering if any of you beaut folk had your own tale to tell about fast raising wild birds?

Ooroo or Toodlepip wot wot ... my blimey "England" just won a test match! no wonder UK weather is crook :^D>>>

Tar tar fur now Pen

Attachments

• flickers.jpg
    flickers.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 214
NO, make that Stanley Unwin!;)

.........Thus spoke the guru as Wubble-U sat in reverential silence. There was only a glimpse of daylight from inside Professor Unwin's shed. Dai, Deptford, Darkman and Cinders had completely forgotten the blinding spring day outside and their hydroponic allotment in New Cross, SE 14. It was as if time and space had been frozen by the tinkly magic of the Guru's voice. Little did they know that this curious event would lead Wubble-U to the true meaning of love, life & the joys of an english summer - as in "Petal", their blindingly superb single available on GO!Discs. "Thats the last bleedin' time we borrow bamboo cane from any old fridge freezer," remarked Deptford, "'E's really lost the farkin' plot mate."
3:)

Best bird joke

G'day Steve and Doug,

I'm an ancient olde phart born of thee land to thee Norf of here.

Hence when my team ( Spurs ) took all before them we had the likes of Cliff Jones, Danny Blanchflower plus many many other internationals in that same one side.

Now I watch and smile as my up and coming Oz national side steadily improve.

On a birding note, Doug can I name this little one I have here after you please mate? at present I'm caring for a young "Little Penguin" and I think if I name him "Doug Burrows" he should stand a much better chance later in life eh? may be the spelling might be "Dug Burrows" :^D>>>

Steve, owl about running the best bird joke mate? any spin offs to go to the RSPB? I'm still a huge fan of thee Royal flying NAAFI service and draining thee Loch using a drinking straw.

Nichy nachy noo from Penn

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back