• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UK binocular deals, special offers and bargains (3 Viewers)

The one pictured is the discontinued (2010) EDG I, first edition of the EDG, which as far as I know was only sold in the USA. Inquire about the warranty to make sure it is not refurbished. In the USA Nikon's refurbished binoculars only have a 90 day warranty.

Bob

It's just an out of date photo. The retailer has had it posted on their listing for this bin for ages. Their stock is new, to order.

Best wishes,

Thanks for the pointer to the EDG7x42. Too good to pass on.....Is this a clearance price?
The EDG8x32 is discounted to the same price.

Dave

Last edited:
Park Cameras have now dropped the 7x42 Nikon EDG to £969. Great price, particularly if the 7s are being discontinued. I'm very happy with my pair.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but Park cameras have now dropped the EDG 7x42s to £899! How low will they go!

^^^

Keep posting !

What’s not to like : nice and light, true ED glass, field to 140m and flat, central dioptre, additional winged eyecups included …

What’s missing : scratch resistant glass, dioptre lock, heavy duty strap, reasonably priced spares and service parts, transferable warranty …

On the market since March 2010, so pushing 5 years. How low will Nikon go ? Lower than this ?

RSPB Minsmere shop have the Zeiss SF's £200 off at £1850 and £1825 for the 10x42 and 8x42 compared to the online price at Viking.
A pair of 10's went today, and I don't know how long they will stay at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back