• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tennessee Birders (1 Viewer)

bhowdy

Bob
Just a post to see if there are any birders from Tennessee that stop by this forum. I am an avid bird photographer and live in east Tennessee, just south of Knoxville.

Just a post to see if there are any birders from Tennessee that stop by this forum. I am an avid bird photographer and live in east Tennessee, just south of Knoxville.
Hello,i live in Smith County and i am a "amature"photographer myself.Love to photograph hummingbirds,natural plants,wildlife in general.(Yea i got camers the bug!)

I'm in Florida now, but grew up in Oak Ridge and still visit my sister there regularly. I try to bird whenever I am there, as it is a great spot and has a lot that I don't see further south.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back