• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Are you going to the Birdfair this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to the Birdfair?

I'm more than glad to see the numbers from BF going to the Birdfair have increased steadily throughout the day. I shall look forward to meeting those of you going on the Friday.

I hope I can see one or two Ospreys while I'm there and perhaps a few Red Kites on the way home.

Are you going to the Birdfair?

I shall challenge everyone at the BF stand with: "You are TOny and I claim my prize!"

Why is the O in TOny upper case I wonder?

New layout of marquees this year

I see from the maps supplied with the current Birdwatch and Birdwatching magzines the marquees have been substantially relocated to accomodate new exhibitors and allow better access. The proof is in eating! I'll give it a whirl on Friday.:brains:

Jan and I will be there on Friday too ... but can I ask a daft question??? Just where abouts at Rutland Water will the 'fair be held? Is it around the bird watching centre???

Ron

Location of Birdfair

Ron it's at the western end of Rutland Water in the village of Egleton off the A6003 near the town of Oakham.

Call My Ruff

I see they've got the old favourite Call My Ruff back again. I shall have to support David Cromack as he's on the committee of my local bird club, here in Peterborough

Obviously all members coming to the bird fair will undoubtedly be visiting Bird Forum's stand 59 in marquee No1.

Well I hope you also take the time to stroll across to my stands, Nos 52 & 53 also in the same marquee, to meet your resident host photographer George McCarthy and his wife Angela who will be delighted to see you.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back