• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fuerteventura Feb 19 (1 Viewer)

dragnil

The glass is half full, but the bottle is empty.
United Kingdom
I'm offering a report of a visit to Fuerteventura, it includes a few pictures so I have put it all together as a pdf file – I hope you find it useful.

Attachments

• Trip Report FTV Feb 19.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Most useful indeed David, I've just booked up to go next year end Jan/beg Feb!
Some great photos (and some great destinations on your website, a few of which are on my radar for future trips)!
Glad you had a good time and I hope to be as successful as you were with the desert species!

Thanks for posting,

Chris

Sounds like you enjoyed your week dragnil, some good pics and if it's any consolation...I too have shared in the dip (thrice in total) on the DB! However the ''desert specialities'' didn't disappoint, and I'm sure they more than made up for that ''Pesky Bittern''....better luck next time. :t:

Thanks for your comments, I'm beginning to think the bittern should be renamed Cinclus cinclus ...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back