• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Flora and Fauna by christineredgat (1 Viewer)

bcurrie

(Note: This was originally posted in another thread, remember it is christineredgat's photo.)

Hi,jen,sorry i have lost your name,so please excuse the abbreviation.I too have the same digi scoping set up as yourself,but i have not set the camera up at all.I find the manual very complicated to follow.A fellow birder actually put it onto the "fine setting "for me but I have left well alone.I will put a couple of pix on here.Do you think the settings are okay as they are.Your picture is great.
christine.i have just realized the flower pix is not digi scope it was taken with an fujie 602.I quickly picked from a couple that were already re-sized.

christineredgat

Attachments

• flora and fauna 018-1e (christineredgat ).jpg
    flora and fauna 018-1e (christineredgat ).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 190
Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back