Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Toddlers throwing snowballs at the bids...

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Tuesday 22nd January 2013, 12:08   #1
babycakes

Toddlers throwing snowballs at the bids...

We have many birds coming in the garden , but only yesterday I noticed some toddlers trying to scare (especially in the little birds and throwing snowballs at them...

I went out it stopped... But Had to work came back and there was bits of snow all over the (crumpled sort..).

Why can't parents be sensible... It is bad enough for these birds to survive in the cold....
Old Tuesday 22nd January 2013, 13:50   #2
The sniper

Toddlers???
My daughter is what I would class as a toddler,nearly 3,she can't throw,let alone aim at something.For me,it sounds lik a bit of harmless fun,birds aren't stupid and see things a mile off and move out the way.if a 3 year old could aim and throw like a cricketer hitting the stumps it may be of concern but unless these toddlers are actually 7 years plus I would out they would do any harm
Old Tuesday 22nd January 2013, 13:56   #3
Simon Wates

For best results for the birds have a nice cup of tea with your neighbours
Old Tuesday 22nd January 2013, 14:31   #4
babycakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The sniper View Post
Toddlers???
My daughter is what I would class as a toddler,nearly 3,she can't throw,let alone aim at something.For me,it sounds lik a bit of harmless fun,birds aren't stupid and see things a mile off and move out the way.if a 3 year old could aim and throw like a cricketer hitting the stumps it may be of concern but unless these toddlers are actually 7 years plus I would out they would do any harm
It has stopped now, they looked about 5yrs plus.....Oh well Thanks for links very good.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Wates View Post
For best results for the birds have a nice cup of tea with your neighbours

I wish the birdies would make me one......
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: