• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Phonescoping guide (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

I've been gradually developing a detailed guide to phonescoping that covers everything from equipment choices, through to filming and editing - I focus predominantly on filming video. I thought it might be of interest to readers of this sub-forum:
https://www.phonescoping.org/

I'm an iphone user, so I'm always on the look out for recommendations of apps on Android so I can keep the guide up to date - so I'd appreciate any suggestions. Video editing seems to be the main gap in provision at the moment, from what I can tell.

Cheers

Paul
@leedsbirder

Hi Paul just read through your site, its brilliant so well written. I just purchased a Swarovski ATX 85 and Phoneskope to use my iPhone XSMax and this really helped, I am thinking about the Manfrotto N8 head do you have any thoughts on this head?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back