• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recovering deleted photos on SD card (1 Viewer)

crazyfingers

My daughter deleted a bunch of photos on my SX50 that she has been borrowing. Is anyone aware of a safe to use freeware that could check the SD card and recover them?

My daughter deleted a bunch of photos on my SX50 that she has been borrowing. Is anyone aware of a safe to use freeware that could check the SD card and recover them?

Hello Crazyfingers

Recuva is good. And if you don´t mind I giving you a tip. Download ERASER and erase you cards every now and then. Erased cards cannot be recovered.

This means that when you have deleted by mistake and you use recuva the delated pictures will be easy to find.

If not erased recuva will find every deleted picture since you started to use the card, and it can be hundreds of pictures and to find the ones you deleted can be hard

Kind regards and happy birding
Aladdin

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back