• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from England - Starling murmuration addict (1 Viewer)

Digbee

Hi,
i've been into bird photography for about a year now.
Apart from attending various RPSB local groups such as Sevenoaks, i often go to Reserves such as Sevenoaks in Kent and Essex.
Would be good to be here to meet like minded people for advice and to show off some photos.

Peter

Hi Peter and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

You can show off your pictures here in the Gallery lad - we'd love to see them. https://www.birdforum.net/gallery/

How do I add a photo below my profile name ?

Ok just read Rules:

New Member Restrictions

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature
Uploading an Avatar
Creating a Blog
Editing the Opus
Creating a 'For Sale' thread
Voting in polls.

I used to run a similar forum for Kent Land Rover Club, many years ago so know the backend admin page to this forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back