• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

From Thailand 3 (1 Viewer)

I don't understand either the expression 'as from recently'. What are you referring to?

In any case. Thank you everbody.

It is right it is range, I'm surprised of your question.

From HBW:

Probably because the range given on Scythebill when I first checked the split some time ago, varies from the range you give, in one crucial aspect.

Distribution: E Nepal, Bhutan and NE India (Bihar, Assam) E to SC China (S Sichuan, Yunnan), and S to peninsular Thailand and Indochina.

The words in bold do not exist, instead it states 'NE India to SC China, N Malay Peninsular and Indochina.

As Bangkok is neither on the Malay Peninsular or in Indochina, it would seem to be out of the stated range on Scythebill?

I retrospectively ticked one I saw in Vietnam.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back