• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How do I post my images on BF? (1 Viewer)

Hi Carlos.

I'm not sure if Mac users have to do anything different than Windows users when uploading pictures.

Here's what I do when using Windows:

Open the Gallery (link found on the red bar at the top of every BirdForum page).
Once in the Gallery, click on the big, green "Upload Photo" button near the top of the page.
When the "Upload Photo" page opens, in the drop-down menu, choose the category that best represents your photo, then click on the "Browse" button to locate the picture on your computer.
Once you have chosen the picture and the "address" appears in the box next to the "Browse" button, scroll down and click the "Upload/Submit" button.
In the page that opens, you can enter a title and some information about the photo.
Once you are finished entering the info, just click the "Process Files" button, and you're done!

Note: The size limit for all pictures added to the Gallery is 200 KB.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back