• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dissertation project survey: feeding garden birds (1 Viewer)

annabelmc

Hi everyone,

I am a final year, undergraduate student studying at the University of Brighton and currently undergoing my final year project.

My project is on "supplementary feeding and garden bird health" and I am looking for more responses from people aged 30 or over, within the UK, to complete my survey. My survey is looking to compare the feeding practices and attitudes towards garden bird health between people who feed birds and those who do not feed birds.

It should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and I would be hugely grateful for your time taken to complete my survey.

The link to my survey is https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/supplementary-feeding-and-garden-bird-health

Please feel free to leave any questions in the discussion below.

Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back