• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New EDG for UK (1 Viewer)

Looks like the EDG is going to be available for the UK market now, is it better than the SLC-HD though ?

http://www.swoptics.co.uk/view.asp?key=3425

Ingle:

It is good to hear that the Nikon EDG will soon be available in Europe. I am here in the USA and I have enjoyed the EDG 10x42 for a year now. I think they are a great optic, and compare very well with whatever you may select. The new EDG has a different design with single hinge, but I am thinking the optics will be similar.

Now, you must know that when you get to compare optics at the top level,
they all have their strengths and weaknesses, so the one that is better or best,
is left up to the eyes of the beholder. ;)

You be sure to give us your opinion when you get to evaluate these new ones.

Jerry

they all have their strengths and weaknesses, so the one that is better or best,

Jerry

Heheheh agree :t:

Ingle:

It is good to hear that the Nikon EDG will soon be available in Europe. I am here in the USA and I have enjoyed the EDG 10x42 for a year now. I think they are a great optic, and compare very well with whatever you may select. The new EDG has a different design with single hinge, but I am thinking the optics will be similar.

Jerry

EDG or SLC-HD ?, ah decisions, decisions..... :-O

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back