• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Morning stroll in Holyrood Park, Edinburgh - UK (1 Viewer)

Manix

I have no idea what I'm doing
Despite what last night's weather suggested, it was still wet when I got up this morning, so I decided to delay my walk. I headed out about 9am once the rain had stopped.

After some failed attempts to get some shots of a magpie, robin, and female blackbird, I headed down to the loch which is always reliable. As usual there were close to 20 swans, and almost as many Greylag Geese, including the Canalag (I've named him Garry), the usual mallards, and a few tufted ducks.

The light wasn't fantastic, but I managed to get a few shots down by the loch.

I may try and go down the beach tomorrow morning after work, as I saw some waders there this evening whilst I was running.

Attachments

• IMG_0445_DxO_Small.jpg
    IMG_0445_DxO_Small.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0453_DxO_DxO_small.jpg
    IMG_0453_DxO_DxO_small.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 24
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back