• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

car hire in scala kalloni (1 Viewer)

micky1

Can anyone recommend car hire in Scala Kalloni with car being delivered to Kalloni Bay Hotel. Can't seem to get in touch with Tsalis Cars who we normally use hope they haven't bust.
Thanks

Can anyone recommend car hire in Scala Kalloni with car being delivered to Kalloni Bay Hotel. Can't seem to get in touch with Tsalis Cars who we normally use hope they haven't bust.
Thanks

Your post prompted me to book our car for Lesvos in May and I emailed Tsalis last night. Waiting for me now is his quote for 13 days hire Band B Hyundai 110 (or similar) 1200cc at £21 per day, delivery to the Aegeon Hotel, which I've taken him up on. This includes Lesvos Birding website discount. Don't think this is bad at all.

So try again and I'm sure you'll get through to him. Come back to me if you need the address =- not got it handy but can get it.

Sandra

There's no problem with Tsalis, they're there and still in full operation!

Lots of family businesses shut for a few weeks in the winter and I know that the owners had to go to Athens recently for the bird of their second child - so that might explain the delay if it coincided with staff leave). Just keep trying, someone should be in touch with you. If not, then contact me via the Lesvos Birding (www.lesvosbirding.com) website and I will help sort things out as I'm in touch with them regularly.

Hi Sandra thanks for reply can you give me the address for Tsalis and I'll give them another try. Thanks again
Mike and Lyn Hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back