• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping with the Panasonic GH2 (1 Viewer)

Hey all, i have a Panasonic GH2 and I been looking into Digiscoping with it. I have done a lot of looking into it and the main scopes are Kowa, Swarovski and Vortex Razor HD. These are the scopes I am looking to get in future. Trouble is I don't know what extras I need for it since its a new camera. I have seen a Vortex user use the camera and Swarovski users on youtube use it, but I cannot confirm which scope is really the best scope since there is a price difference.

Any feed back if you have this camera or scope is helpfull. Samples to my e-mail address- chrismbroome AT aol.com

Hope too meet some digiscopeing friends :t:

Hey Chris, both me and my better half use Lumix,I have a G1 and she has a G2. I use a swaro 80hd sts she uses a swaro 65 hd. If you do buy swaro dont go for the swing up adapter, we found it very clumsy and a very tight squeeze to fit on the lumix lenses.

To see some results check out my web page gallery.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back