Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Monterey/Yosemite/Sequoia/Death valley

Old Monday 10th July 2017, 12:06   #1
Tony Knight

Monterey/Yosemite/Sequoia/Death valley

There is a lot of excellent very detailed, target specific info on the forum for these vast areas.
I will be doing a 14 day tour from San Fran down to Las Vegas so will only have 1-2 days in each of these places. Could you recommend 1 or 2 sites to make sure I visit I pass through the great scenery at each ? I have never birded in CA before but have in central Canada and Florida so am really just looking for good general sites with largest range of species rather than any target birds as such. Having said that, woodpeckers and Owls are always a favourite !

Many thanks
Tony
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: