Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Endangered Tricolor Blackbirds in Folsom

Old Saturday 2nd September 2017, 00:16   #1
Shabroptilus

Endangered Tricolor Blackbirds in Folsom

Earlier this year I finally saw The tricolored black bird, which I have gone looking for a few times. They were out in fields around Folsom, California.
Later in the year I returned a flock was flying around The Folsom Costco, and where scavenging the In-and Out Burger Parking lot. I made a video on youtube with some of my pictures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnG42rpJqzo
I am curious if anyone local to Folsom knows if this is common of if it is one flock, or a couple in the area? Anyone else happen to see them at the Folsom Costco
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: