• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Frogs x5 found dead inmy garden. (1 Viewer)

actually once upon a time, frogs were friends with faeries but they couldn't control their appetites for small flying creatures like faeries and fireflies, so since then it has been war. the owl is the messenger and observer for the faery queen and may, but it is not proven, take part in active campaigns.
green hatted gnomes are usually observer corps, you will find somewhere nearby redhatted gnomes. they are the faery SAS. masters of disguise, they are to be seen pretending to be fishermen or spade carriers. reality is otherwise ....

combat-garden-gnomes-with-rifles-300x250.jpg

Last edited:
Goodness me! I am glad the gnomes in my garden look less aggressive!

Attachments

• P1080699.JPG
    P1080699.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 92
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back