• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Turkey: 9th July Brown Fish Owl boat trip spaces (1 Viewer)

Steve Gantlett

Norfolk Birder
We are a team of four birders booked on a boat trip to see the Brown Fish Owls on 9th July. Four more birders needed to make the best price for the boat. We are going to Turkey from UK 7th-11th July, so could meet up just for the boat trip, or travel as two car loads. If interested, please tel 01263 740913.

Hi Steve.. spoke to you earlier and then chatted to Peter. Looks like there are still seats available on the flight out of Leeds/Bradford to Antalya on Sun 7th returning 11th. £140 + extra baggage.

I'm very keen to go but as will have to be hiring another car would ideally want to get one or two others to cut costs. Accommodation yet to be sorted but I understand isn't expensive. Should be a great few days birding. :t:

If interested please PM me ASAP.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back