• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Manfrotto 502ah video head and Celestron Regal M2 100ED (1 Viewer)

coolcorvid

Hello.

I recently bought the Manfrotto 502 pro video head and the Celestron Regal M2 100ED spotting scope.

They were bought in error because I just find them far too cumbersome for birding (unsurprisingly).

I would like to sell these items and wondered whether anyone could give me advice on the best places to sell equipment. For instance is there a place on this forum somewhere where I can post them?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

You might also consider an astronomy forum considering the Celestron accepts 1.25 inch astro eyepieces and is 100 mm. I think Cloudy nights has one.

Paul, To sell anything in Swap and Shop on Cloudy Nights you have to be a member for 30 days and have 30 posts on other forums on there.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back