• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brockton is in the house (1 Viewer)

tytbody

lol, Hello every birdie.

I just acquired a Senegal parrot yesterday. It was a no brainer to take. Lady offered cage and bird for $75. I took it and drove real fast. .lolo:)

I'm a single woman who is owned by a small poodle and now, a Bird. Please help in in the proper care as he came from a very very not so clean place

Yes, I know about a vet visit
Yes, I know about no teflon
Yes, I know about pellets vs seed
Yes, I know about proper sleeping arrangements.
Yes, I know about changing his water and his toy rotation.
Yes, I know about no fans on
Yes, He has a band on

:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O
I just want to keep him alive and happy and safe.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum

You may not have noticed but BirdForum is solely for wild birds and nature. Not captive birds. We would love to hear about the wild birds you see when out and about

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum

You may not have noticed but BirdForum is solely for wild birds and nature. Not captive birds. We would love to hear about the wild birds you see when out and about

hi, yes, I just saw the heading few minute ago. I will unsubscribe. Sorry the words were so small and I put in the google search for parrot forums and this came up. Thanks for the welcome. i'll be off now looking for my home boys;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back