• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Warwickshire, UK (1 Viewer)

Medved

I have to thank 'Dancinec' for posting a link to this site on the photography-on-the.net (my all time favourity site on the net).

Following life threatening health problems brought about by stressful and demanding job I was given specific treatment that included ‘exercise and relaxation’… what can be better then nature photography?

I am new to bird watching and seriously struggle to id certain type of birds to that end I am hoping that you guys will be tolerant and supportive…

Many Thanks

Michael Miles

Hi Michael, a warm welcome to birdforum, we hope you enjoy the site.
Not too sure bird photography is ideal for the the old heart or blood pressure... I'm often jumping up and down with rage as a bird flies off at the crucial moment. It's very relaxing when there aren't any birds about though ;)
regards,
Andy

Hi Michael and a warm welcome to you from the rest of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

I don't know about raising the blood pressure. I've figured out a lot of solutions to different problems while smack dab in the middle of nature ;) When a bird shows up, all the better ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back