Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Night Bird Call ID

Old Saturday 12th August 2017, 00:06   #1
EnergySta5

Night Bird Call ID

Hello all! I am new to this forum and was wondering if someone could identify this bird call for me. This bird calls at dusk and at night and is very common in England however I have no idea what it is!

Thank you,
Paul

P.S. I now see you have a Bird ID forum (I reposted there) that would have been better suited for my post however I don't know how to move or delete this post. Sorry!
Attached Files
File Type: m4a New Recording 3.m4a (56.0 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by EnergySta5 : Saturday 12th August 2017 at 00:11.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: