• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ouse washes rspb Pratincole (1 Viewer)

warrior1966

hi I am passing through and Wednesday and was going to call and give it a try could anyone advise on this reserve and also I believe the Pratincole still around if anyone can give any directions thanks

Directions from pager: Black-winged Pratincole still this morning(monday) 10.15 Ouse Washes RSPB. 300 YDS North of Stevens hide. Take A142 to Chatteris, follow to Manea, then follow signs from village. Park by Vis/Ctr and walk N/ for 2.5 miles

Good luck if you go.

thanks Stephen am going to give it a go as passing on way to Norwich never been to this reserve so looking forward to taking a look thanks for help.

I was thinking of taking a detour to see this pratincole on the way to Norfolk but can anyone confirm if you are allowed to walk on that path with a dog on a lead? According to the Rspb site it says dogs under close control but on other sites it mentions only on public paths. :-/

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back