• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Question: about a digiscoping equipment comparison test? (1 Viewer)

vd Berg

Hello,

I have the impression that there isn’t/aren’t unfortunately (a) (recent) (sound) digiscoping equipment comparison test(s). Why there isn’t/aren’t? I dispute that (recent) done review(s), with all respect, are (a) sound (recent) quality difference test(s) between equipment. Off course exchanging user experience stays much appreciated, but that’s not what I mean.

For example a comparison test could show, the – whether or not – user-friendliness, operability, image sharpness/noise, photo quality, etc. difference(s), between:
- a compact, dslr, systemcamera;
- Zeiss, Swarovski, Leica, Kowa, Nikon, Pentax, Vortex, Meopta, Opticron;
- pancake, apochromat, prime lens;

(why) Would you like (a) digiscoping equipment comparison test(s)?
- Yes;
- No;
- no opinion;

With kind regards,
vd Berg

Yes, we desperately need this. Anyone buying an adapter for the first time has very little info on which to base their decision

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back