• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

K Feeders Bird Feeder (1 Viewer)

gmadjarev

Many years ago I purchased a large dual stage bird feeder with 16 feeding station manufactured by a company K Feeders Enterprise Inc. out of Warwick RI. I have been looking for them and based on what I can deduct from my search, they may have gone out of business.

I am including a picture of the feeder I have in my backyard. Does anyone know what happened to them and where I may be able to find a new K Feeder or spare parts for them?

Thank You for your feedback.

IMG00041.jpg

unfortunately K feeders was bought out by havahart brands which in turn was bought by perky pet. most of perky pets feeders are made in China and that particular one is no longer made at all. They do market what they call evenfeed feeders which is similar. One I found was the The Grandview Evenfeed. a google search will probably turn up someone selling it.

after a short search ..

They do have a website at http://www.kfeeders.com/ but there is nothing there.
Company address is -

PO Box 1805
East Greenwich, RI 02818

No K-Feeders are available anywhere. I checked with my supplier and he says they are no longer available.

The PP3221 Grandview evenfeed is available at most Wild bird stores.

Last edited:
Need Help Fixing Your's?

I have one of these also, and was so disappointed when parts of it started breaking - in three different areas: 1) center rod wouldn't thread; 2) top plastic-covered nut stripped; 3) squirrels ate a hole in the squirrel baffel!!

Tell me what's wrong with your's and if it matches, I'll tell you how I fixed it.

Good Luck!

K feeder part

I have K feeder with broken intermediate nut -- will try to match with nut from hardware store. Any better ideas?

Many years ago I purchased a large dual stage bird feeder with 16 feeding station manufactured by a company K Feeders Enterprise Inc. out of Warwick RI. I have been looking for them and based on what I can deduct from my search, they may have gone out of business.

I am including a picture of the feeder I have in my backyard. Does anyone know what happened to them and where I may be able to find a new K Feeder or spare parts for them?

View attachment 230633

I am still hoping that I can find this K-Feeder very large tube feeder. My fell down and one of the perches broke off.

If anyone has an idea where I can find parts or a complete feeder please let me know.

I have one of these also, and was so disappointed when parts of it started breaking - in three different areas: 1) center rod wouldn't thread; 2) top plastic-covered nut stripped; 3) squirrels ate a hole in the squirrel baffel!!

Tell me what's wrong with your's and if it matches, I'll tell you how I fixed it.

Good Luck!

My k-feeder fell down due to wind and one of the perches broke off. I would like to find a replacement part or better yet buy a new feeder all together if possible.

kfeeder

I have a big two stage bird feeder but cannot figure out how to fill the darn thing,.,,....the baffle over it blocks any filling

Unscrew the top nut. Remove the baffle. Fill with seeds.

If you don't want your feeder I would be interested in getting it from you.

View attachment 230633

Wow. I like that feeder. I need one of those babies.

Though this Thread is 333 days old, here is an update that may help some that are looking for bird feeder parts. Those with a single K-Enterprise tube feeder can get new stems and compatible ports from Droll Yankees. Their B-7 tube feeder's stems and ports fit the old K-Enterprise feeder. Though the stems will be slightly loose, a bit of Scotch tape remedied that quickly. Hope this helps this old Thread.

Yankee Droll Parts available....

Hi,

I discovered this thread while looking for Yankee Droll website to purchase a replacement feeder.

I have parts for Yankee Droll feeders that I'd like to get rid of....used but not abused!

clear replacement tube 3.5" x 20" (no top or bottom)(new) 1 each
5.5" x 1/4" perch 2 each
4.5" x 1/4" perch 8 each
FS1 feeder ports 15 each
A-6-3 base for 2 3/8" tube (fits A-6-3 & th-3) 1 each
A-6-3 top cover 1 each

email to [email protected] if interested.
Thanks!

i too have one of these feeders -- 13 years old and my favorite among all feeders i've owned & seen due to its high capacity and unique staged (internally-baffled) design. mine's showing signs of wear and i'd buy an identical replacement if they were still available.

Some parts available at PerkyPets or do this

I too have an old K 351 feeder. It had a cracked plastic dome and the plastic screw knob with hanger was also broken. However, the 5/16th inch screw shaft and the rest of the feeder were in good shape. I found a replacement dome is available at PerkyPets on-line, however it is a bit pricey at $35. A whole new K 351 feeder is now around $100. If you need a new central screw rod, that is also available at PP for under $6. I figured out a less expensive fix since all I needed was a new dome and a way to hang it.

I had an old squirrel baffle I got for about $11 and I bought a 5/16ths inch turn buckle to use as a hanger. I had to enlarge the diameter of the squirrel baffle plastic hanger to 5/16ths inches - it was about 1/4" - so the central screw rod would fit through, and use some washers and nuts to secure the squirrel baffle hanger to the rod.

An inexpensive and relatively easy fix!

Here are a couple image I took of the finished product.

Attachments

• k-351-repair 4-resized.jpg
    k-351-repair 4-resized.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 264
  • k-351-repair 2-with 5-16ths turnbuckle-resized.jpg
    k-351-repair 2-with 5-16ths turnbuckle-resized.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 268

Users who are viewing this thread

Back