• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land's iCast Sale Today - Saturday July 14th (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

Doug's Kind of Away at iCast Sale

It's that time of the year again when iCast is in Orlando. iCast is the Fishing version of SHOT Show. I am not going this year, however, since Chris has gone I need to be over at Pelagic Outfitters all day tomorrow as our store mgr is running a Tuna charter and cannot come in.

I'll be over there Friday July 13th from about 9:30 - closing time. For for those of you who know me you know what this means.....Pretty much everything here at Camera Land is on sale as I want the boys here to be so busy they will not have a chance to miss me (not that one day will upset them, they'll probably have a party). Discounts of up to 35% are what they've been authorized to do (obviously depending on brand and product). Give a call, 516-217-1000 or send an e-mail:
Neil is*[email protected]*
Joel is*[email protected]*

This is a great time to get that Camera or Sports Optics gear you've been wanting. Buy early for Christmas, stock up on birthday gifts, whatever it is now's your chance to save.

So that I do not get bored as I rarely work over there, and will mostly be there doing paperwork, call me there tomorrow (Friday the 13th) @ 631-225-8862 and I'll hook you up with whatever you're looking for. I'll have my laptop and dealer books there with me.

I, unfortunately, am working here at Camera Land on Saturday (again, those who know me know I hate working Saturday's) so let's get this sale rolling. It starts immediately and runs through closing Saturday

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Some items are available in open box/demo units at reduced pricing. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars,*Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back