• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Who's this? (1 Viewer)

Dave B Smith

Attached is a mystery bird photo. It was taken in Mexico. I think there is sufficient info here for a positive ID. Let me know if its too easy, I've got some shots with even less detail!

Attachments

• nido2a.jpg
    nido2a.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 323
I knew it was going to be too easy for this Forum! Next time I'll just submit a close up of a leg! Of course, I don't doubt you'll get that one to. Good job!

This was the first time I had seen a Great Kiskadee nest. We noticed a bird inside but couldn't ID it until it flew out. I waited about 25 minutes with my camera ready, but when it flew out, it was quicker than me. All I got was a picture of its tail!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back