Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Turdidae

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old Thursday 16th February 2017, 12:10   #1
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Turdidae

Avendaño, J. E., E. Arbeláez-Cortés & C. D. Cadena. On the importance of geographic and taxonomic sampling in phylogeography: a reevaluation of diversification and species limits in a Neotropical thrush (Aves, Turdidae). In review.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 19th February 2017, 20:05   #2
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Per Alström, Daniel M. Hooper, Urban Olsson, Fumin Lei, Trevor D. Price, and Isabel Sanmartin. Phylogenetic and spatial history of the avian 'supertramp' family Turdidae. In Revision.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 24th March 2017, 17:04   #3
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kovalik View Post
Avendaño, J. E., E. Arbeláez-Cortés & C. D. Cadena. On the importance of geographic and taxonomic sampling in phylogeography: a reevaluation of diversification and species limits in a Neotropical thrush (Aves, Turdidae). In review.
Available online 24 March 2017 (Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution)

Abstract:

Phylogeographic studies seeking to describe biogeographic patterns, infer evolutionary processes, and revise species-level classification should properly characterize the distribution ranges of study species, and thoroughly sample genetic variation across taxa and geography. This is particularly necessary for widely distributed organisms occurring in complex landscapes, such as the Neotropical region. Here, we clarify the geographic range and revisit the phylogeography of the Black-billed Thrush (Turdus ignobilis), a common passerine bird from lowland tropical South America, whose evolutionary relationships and species limits were recently evaluated employing phylogeographic analyses based on partial knowledge of its distribution and incomplete sampling of populations. Our work employing mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequences sampled all named subspecies and multiple populations across northern South America, and uncovered patterns not apparent in earlier work, including a biogeographic interplay between the Amazon and Orinoco basins and the occurrence of distinct lineages with seemingly different habitat affinities in regional sympatry in the Colombian Amazon. In addition, we found that previous inferences about the affinities and taxonomic status of Andean populations assumed to be allied to populations from the Pantepui region were incorrect, implying that inferred biogeographic and taxonomic scenarios need re-evaluation. We propose a new taxonomic treatment, which recognizes two distinct biological species in the group. Our findings illustrate the importance of sufficient taxon and geographic sampling to reconstruct evolutionary history and to evaluate species limits among Neotropical organisms. Considering the scope of the questions asked, advances in Neotropical phylogeography will often require substantial cross-country scientific collaboration.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 9th April 2017, 06:40   #4
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kovalik View Post
Avendaño, J. E., E. Arbeláez-Cortés & C. D. Cadena. On the importance of geographic and taxonomic sampling in phylogeography: a reevaluation of diversification and species limits in a Neotropical thrush (Aves, Turdidae). In review.
TiF Update April 8, 2017

It is clear from several sources (e.g., Voelker et al., 2007; Nylander et al., 2008; Cerqueira et al., 2016; Avendaño et al, 2017) that Turdus subalaris and Turdus nigriceps are not close relatives. IOC has split them for a while, and I do so now. Slaty Thrush, Turdus nigriceps, is split into Eastern Slaty Thrush, Turdus subalaris, and Andean Slaty Thrush, Turdus nigriceps. I'm not fond of the names, but that is what IOC and the HBW Checklist (del Hoyo and N.J. Collar, 2016) use.

Avendaño et al. (2017) have made a closer study of the Black-billed Thrush complex, including all the relevant subspecies. As a result, I have split Tepui Thrush, Turdus murinus, from Black-billed Thrush, Turdus ignobilis, and lumped Amazonian Thrush, Turdus debilis, into Black-billed Thrush, Turdus ignobilis. Further study may show that T.debilis deserves recognition as a separate species.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 14th June 2017, 07:27   #5
LeNomenclatoriste
Taxonomy and Shiny hunting
 
LeNomenclatoriste's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No where, my soul is lost in the churchyard
Posts: 601
Restoring the species status of Catharus maculatus (Aves: Turdidae), a secretive Andean thrush, with a critique of the yardstick approach to species delimitation
MATTHEW R. HALLEY, JOHN C. KLICKA, PAUL R. SESINK CLEE, JASON D. WECKSTEIN

Abstract

In the 1850s, two species of "Spotted" Nightingale-Thrush (Aves: Catharus) were independently described from montane rainforests of Guatemala, C. dryas (Gould, 1855) and Ecuador, C. maculatus (Sclater, 1858). However, due to similarities in plumage color, C. maculatus was reclassified as a subspecies of C. dryas in 1878, a decision that has been upheld for 137 years. We collected multiple lines of evidence including phylogenetic analysis of mitochondrial DNA sequences (ND2), discriminant and principal components analysis of morphometric and vocal data, and statistical modeling of ecological niches, that collectively indicate that C. d. dryas and C. d. maculatus are independent species. We recommend restoring species status to C. maculatus of South America and applying the common name Sclater’s Nightingale-Thrush to this species.


http://www.mapress.com/j/zt/article/...otaxa.4276.3.4
LeNomenclatoriste is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 17th July 2017, 08:42   #6
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kovalik View Post
Avendaño, J. E., E. Arbeláez-Cortés & C. D. Cadena. On the importance of geographic and taxonomic sampling in phylogeography: a reevaluation of diversification and species limits in a Neotropical thrush (Aves, Turdidae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 111: 87-97.
pdf available to download here
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 18th July 2017, 09:04   #7
Daniel Philippe
Registered User
 
Daniel Philippe's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: France
Posts: 1,011
Grey-cheeked Thrush

Found on NBHC ID-FRONTIERS

All,
You can download the article here
http://www.ace-eco.org/vol12/iss1/art10/
Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo
[email protected]
www.alvarosadventures.com
-----Original Message-----
From: NBHC ID-FRONTIERS Frontiers of Field Identification [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ron Pittaway
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 5:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [BIRDWG01] Gray-cheeked x Bicknell's Thrush Hybrid

FitzGerald et al (2017) report that a putative Gray-cheeked x Bicknell's Thrush hybrid was captured in southern Labrador: "We also found that the degree of genetic divergence within Gray-cheeked Thrushes was similar to that found in Bicknell's Thrushes, and that these two species are divergent from one another at a deeper level, with the important exception of one putative hybrid individual that we captured in southern Labrador. This bird was phenotypically a Gray-cheeked Thrush, but possessed a Bicknell's Thrush mitochondrial haplotype. At the nuclear FIB7 intron, the putative hybrid possessed a T allele that had a frequency of 0.014 in Gray-cheeked Thrush (including the putative hybrid) and 0.886 in Bicknell's Thrush, suggesting that the heterozygosity at this site may be due to hybridization rather than retained ancestral polymorphism. The mitochondrial haplotype of the putative hybrid from southern Labrador, the allele frequency distributions of FIB7, and the fact that all heterozygous Bicknell's Thrushes were sampled in the northern reaches of that species' range suggest that occasional hybridization may occur where their ranges abut along the north shore of the Gulf of St. Lawrence or on islands around Nova Scotia and in the gulf, as suggested by Marshall (2001). The geographic boundaries of the breeding ranges of these two species are not clearly established and they may have been separated by less than 60 km along the north shore of the Gulf of St.Lawrence in the past century (Marshall 2001) before the breeding range of Bicknell's Thrush became more restricted (Ouellet 1993, COSEWIC 2009)."

Subspecies: The authors also report that "Our results support previous designations of C. m. minimus from Newfoundland and southeastern Labrador as a subspecies distinct from C. m. aliciae found further west."

Literature Cited: FitzGerald, A.M., D.M. Whitaker, J. Ralston, J.J.Kirchman, and I.G. Warkentin. 2017. Taxonomy and distribution of the imperiled Newfoundland Gray-cheeked Thrush, Catharus minimus minimus. Avian Conservation and Ecology 12(1):10.

Ron Pittaway
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Daniel Philippe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Thursday 12th October 2017, 18:05   #8
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Catharus maculatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNomenclatoriste View Post
Restoring the species status of Catharus maculatus (Aves: Turdidae), a secretive Andean thrush, with a critique of the yardstick approach to species delimitation
MATTHEW R. HALLEY, JOHN C. KLICKA, PAUL R. SESINK CLEE, JASON D. WECKSTEIN

Abstract

In the 1850s, two species of "Spotted" Nightingale-Thrush (Aves: Catharus) were independently described from montane rainforests of Guatemala, C. dryas (Gould, 1855) and Ecuador, C. maculatus (Sclater, 1858). However, due to similarities in plumage color, C. maculatus was reclassified as a subspecies of C. dryas in 1878, a decision that has been upheld for 137 years. We collected multiple lines of evidence including phylogenetic analysis of mitochondrial DNA sequences (ND2), discriminant and principal components analysis of morphometric and vocal data, and statistical modeling of ecological niches, that collectively indicate that C. d. dryas and C. d. maculatus are independent species. We recommend restoring species status to C. maculatus of South America and applying the common name Sclater’s Nightingale-Thrush to this species.


http://www.mapress.com/j/zt/article/...otaxa.4276.3.4
IOC Updates Diary Oct 12

Accept Sclater’s Nightingale-Thrush
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 10th April 2018, 19:23   #9
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Turdus nigriceps

Proposal (786) to SACC

Split Slaty Thrush Turdus nigriceps into two species
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 11th April 2018, 03:17   #10
mb1848
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Santa Maria, California USA
Posts: 1,889
The name Merula subalaris 1887 author is Paul Leverkuhn. The work is entitled Studien über einige südamerikanische Vögel nebst beschreibung . Mentioned here Zeitschrift für Ornithologie und practische Geflügelzucht, page 130
https://books.google.com/books?id=v0...gbs_navlinks_s .
__________________
Mark Brown, Esq.
mb1848 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 11th April 2018, 07:30   #11
Calalp
Björn Bergenholtz
 
Calalp's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1848 View Post
The name Merula subalaris 1887 author is Paul Leverkuhn. ...
Mark, do you mean it´s not, like in my notes; "Seebohm, 1887" ... as of here or here?

Seebohm 's OD here (PZS, 23 June 1887)

I think the paper Studien über einige südamerikanische Vögel nebst Beschreibung neuer Arten, by Leverkühn (and von Berlepsch), was pulished in 1890?
Calalp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Thursday 12th April 2018, 19:19   #12
mb1848
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Santa Maria, California USA
Posts: 1,889
Thanks Bjorn. You are probably right. In the PZS Seebohm says Leverkuhn named the bird subalaris, and subalaris is in the description. But there is no quotation marks around the description. Leverkuhn thionks he is the author. But modern rules say no?
http://www.zobodat.at/pdf/Ornis_6_0001-0032.pdf .
__________________
Mark Brown, Esq.
mb1848 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Saturday 21st April 2018, 21:13   #13
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Dusky Thrush

Yuanqiu Dong, Bo Li & Lizhi Zhou (2018) A new insight into the classification of dusky thrush complex: bearings on the phylogenetic relationships within the Turdidae, Mitochondrial DNA Part A, DOI: 10.1080/24701394.2018.1439026

Abstract:

Dusky thrush complex comprises of two sister species breeding in SC Siberia, which is the member of thrush Turdus from Turdidae. The phylogenetic resolution of Dusky thrush complex remains controversial, and a detailed research is still necessary. In this research, we determined the complete mtDNAs of both species, and estimated phylogenetic trees based on the mtDNA alignment of these and 21 other Turdidae species, to clarify the taxa status of the Dusky thrush complex. The squenced lengths of these three mitochondrial genomes were 16,737, 16,788 and 16,750 bp. The mtDNAs are circular molecules, containing the 37 typical genes, with an identical gene order and arrangement as those of other Turdidae. The ATG and TAA, respectively, are observed the most commonly start and stop codon. Most of the tRNA could be folded into the canonical cloverleaf secondary structure except for tRNASer (AGY) and tRNALeu (CUN), which lose ‘DHU’ arm. The control region presented a higher A + T content than the average value for the whole mitogenome. The phylogenetic trees reconstructed by the concatenated nucleotide sequences of mtDNA genes (Cyt b, ND2 and COI) indicate the Dusky thrush complex cannot be divided into two species, but the relationships between Dusky thrush subspecies still need additional study. This study improves our understanding of mitogenomic structure and evolution of the Dusky thrush complex, which can provide further insights into our understanding of phylogeny and taxonomy in Turdidae.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 22nd April 2018, 19:09   #14
Frenchy
Registered User
 
Frenchy's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kovalik View Post
Yuanqiu Dong, Bo Li & Lizhi Zhou (2018) A new insight into the classification of dusky thrush complex: bearings on the phylogenetic relationships within the Turdidae, Mitochondrial DNA Part A, DOI: 10.1080/24701394.2018.1439026

Abstract:

Dusky thrush complex comprises of two sister species breeding in SC Siberia, which is the member of thrush Turdus from Turdidae. The phylogenetic resolution of Dusky thrush complex remains controversial, and a detailed research is still necessary. In this research, we determined the complete mtDNAs of both species, and estimated phylogenetic trees based on the mtDNA alignment of these and 21 other Turdidae species, to clarify the taxa status of the Dusky thrush complex. The squenced lengths of these three mitochondrial genomes were 16,737, 16,788 and 16,750 bp. The mtDNAs are circular molecules, containing the 37 typical genes, with an identical gene order and arrangement as those of other Turdidae. The ATG and TAA, respectively, are observed the most commonly start and stop codon. Most of the tRNA could be folded into the canonical cloverleaf secondary structure except for tRNASer (AGY) and tRNALeu (CUN), which lose ‘DHU’ arm. The control region presented a higher A + T content than the average value for the whole mitogenome. The phylogenetic trees reconstructed by the concatenated nucleotide sequences of mtDNA genes (Cyt b, ND2 and COI) indicate the Dusky thrush complex cannot be divided into two species, but the relationships between Dusky thrush subspecies still need additional study. This study improves our understanding of mitogenomic structure and evolution of the Dusky thrush complex, which can provide further insights into our understanding of phylogeny and taxonomy in Turdidae.
I read that as meaning Dusky and Naumann's should be lumped. Is that correct?
__________________
www.nomadbirder.com

OBC - Helping to conserve Asia's birds
www.orientalbirdclub.org
Frenchy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 23rd April 2018, 07:03   #15
LeNomenclatoriste
Taxonomy and Shiny hunting
 
LeNomenclatoriste's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No where, my soul is lost in the churchyard
Posts: 601
Quote:
The results are also supported by the neighbour-joining tree which constructed based on protein-coding genes Cyt b, ND2 and COI genes (Figure 2). The NJ tree supports that Turdus eunomus and the intermediate have closer genetic relationship than Turdus naumanni, but the Dusky thrush complex probably cannot divided into two species. We suggest that Turdus eunomus and Turdus naumanni should be treated as two subspecies that is Turdus naumanni naumanni and Turdus naumanni eunomus.
:)
LeNomenclatoriste is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 23rd April 2018, 09:44   #16
Frenchy
Registered User
 
Frenchy's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNomenclatoriste View Post
:)
Thanks :-)
__________________
www.nomadbirder.com

OBC - Helping to conserve Asia's birds
www.orientalbirdclub.org
Frenchy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 23rd April 2018, 14:40   #17
njlarsen
Opus Editor
 
njlarsen's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Portsmouth, Dominica
Posts: 21,428
Quote:
The results are also supported by the neighbour-joining tree which constructed based on protein-coding genes Cyt b, ND2 and COI genes (Figure 2). The NJ tree supports that Turdus eunomus and the intermediate have closer genetic relationship than Turdus naumanni, but the Dusky thrush complex probably cannot divided into two species. We suggest that Turdus eunomus and Turdus naumanni should be treated as two subspecies that is Turdus naumanni naumanni and Turdus naumanni eunomus.
So too strong conclusions from a relatively weak dataset? You would never get a species split based on only mitochondrial DNA, so why should you get lumping from only that?

Niels
__________________
Support bird conservation in the Caribbean: BirdCaribbean

Temporarily living in Tennessee
njlarsen is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Monday 23rd April 2018, 15:12   #18
LeNomenclatoriste
Taxonomy and Shiny hunting
 
LeNomenclatoriste's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No where, my soul is lost in the churchyard
Posts: 601
I'm intrigued by the ''Turdus intermediate"
LeNomenclatoriste is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 23rd April 2018, 17:39   #19
Mike Earp
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sanderstead
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNomenclatoriste View Post
I'm intrigued by the ''Turdus intermediate"
They don't seem to give any characterisation of the single intermediate specimen they studied (which seems to have been collected at the same time and place as the single specimens of Turdus naumanni and T. eunomus from which samples were taken). It's presumably intermediate between those forms but they don't give any indication of its morphology so it's not clear how similar it is to either of its presumed parents or how they were identified.
Mike Earp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 24th April 2018, 06:30   #20
johnallcock
Registered User

 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by njlarsen View Post
So too strong conclusions from a relatively weak dataset? You would never get a species split based on only mitochondrial DNA, so why should you get lumping from only that?

Niels
Isn't mtDNA the basis for commonly-accepted splits of e.g. Stejneger's Stonechat, Eastern Yellow Wagtail and Japanese/Cinereous Tit?
Meanwhile Two-barred Warbler is split despite sharing a mtDNA genome with obscuratus & trochiloides of Greenish (which viridanus does not share!)
johnallcock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 24th April 2018, 15:53   #21
njlarsen
Opus Editor
 
njlarsen's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Portsmouth, Dominica
Posts: 21,428
I have especially looked at discussions for the Americas. Where 10 years ago you might get away with using only mitochondrial DNA as indicator of species status, currently you will have to include nuclear areas before the evidence will be taken seriously.

Niels
__________________
Support bird conservation in the Caribbean: BirdCaribbean

Temporarily living in Tennessee
njlarsen is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 24th April 2018, 19:39   #22
andyadcock
Registered User
 
andyadcock's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nottingham UK and St Petersburg, Russia
Posts: 12,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnallcock View Post
Isn't mtDNA the basis for commonly-accepted splits of e.g. Stejneger's Stonechat, Eastern Yellow Wagtail and Japanese/Cinereous Tit?
Meanwhile Two-barred Warbler is split despite sharing a mtDNA genome with obscuratus & trochiloides of Greenish (which viridanus does not share!)
Doesn't it just prove the inconsitency of taxonomy for those that needed it, is it another clash of the PSC and the BSC?

The prolific, splitting in some areas has been a discussion before, whilst field observations and vocalisations are one thing, how many would stand genetic scrutiny?



A
andyadcock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sunday 17th June 2018, 11:29   #23
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Kovalik View Post
Proposal (786) to SACC

Split Slaty Thrush Turdus nigriceps into two species
PASSED (16 June 2018). Not yet implemented pending proposal on English names.
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 22nd June 2018, 14:37   #24
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Matthew R. Halley. The ambiguous identity of Turdus mustelinus Wilson, and a neotype designation for the Veery Catharus fuscescens (Stephens). Bulletin of the British Ornithologists' Club 138(2):79-92. 2018.

Abstract:

The long-recognised name of the Veery Catharus fuscescens (Stephens 1817) was intended to replace Tawny Thrush Turdus mustelinus Wilson, 1812, which was preoccupied by T. mustelinus J. F. Gmelin, 1789. Herein, I demonstrate that T. mustelinus Wilson is unidentifiable because it was based on attributes shared by more than one species, including some features that are a better match to other Catharus species than to Veery. None of the specimens mentioned in Wilson's description is extant. To maintain traditional nomenclature and to prevent destabilising confusion arising from alternative identifications, I designate a neotype for Turdus mustelinus Wilson and its replacement names, including T. fuscescens Stephens, fixing the name to the taxon to which it has been traditionally applied. The neotype is a colour-banded male that was tracked over two consecutive years with light-level geolocator and GPS tracking units. To my knowledge, it is the first bird specimen in any collection for which migratory data were collected with either device.

[pdf]
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 2nd July 2018, 20:05   #25
Peter Kovalik
Registered User
 
Peter Kovalik's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sp. Hrhov
Posts: 2,732
Psophocichla simensis

IOC Updates Diary July 2

Accept split of Ethiopian Thrush
Peter Kovalik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Video: Turdus amaurochalinus (Turdidae) Thrush bird (added by kimm) BirdForum TV BirdForum TV Discussion 0 Thursday 7th February 2013 07:13
bird - south italy - turdidae Falco11 Bird Identification Q&A 1 Friday 17th July 2009 17:33
Turdidae Pornography Jane Turner Birds & Birding 57 Monday 24th December 2007 16:49

{googleads}

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Help support BirdForum

Page generated in 0.22811294 seconds with 37 queries
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:13.