• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

28mm Filters For The CP4500?? (1 Viewer)

Hi,

Ive been out today trying to buy a filter for my CP4500, with no success. All the camera shops i visited had either 27mm or 30mm filters as the nearest, and suggested that i buy the Nikon ones, somewhere in the region of £30.00+.

Im only wanting a UV or Skylight filter, just to protect the lens of my cam.

Is there a supplier/company other than Nikon (and hopefully a lot cheaper) who i could purchase one of these filters from? Ive been to Jessops and a couple of others places.

Any suggestions gratefully received,

thanks,

tracker

Sunpak and Kenko make these, and they always are available for sale on ebay. If you don't like ebay try B & H Photo Video in New York.

Thanks for the suggestions, Doug. I hope Sunpak and Kenko are available on ebay here in UK. I'll certainly have a look.

tracker

Hi Tracker

Have you tried warehouseexpress.com? I believe they do these filters.

Regards Steve.

Good idea, Steve.
Funny, considering how often ive visited WarehouseExpress recently, i forgot to check them out for these filters......lol

tracker

Jessops on line also do these filters,Tracker,plus if you rummage through the Photography threads someone else mentioned the subject of filters,and I saw one mentioned for I think between £9 and £14 ,here in the UK.
Christine

Got mine from 7dayshop.com about £10-£11 good for flash card ,paper ,inks etc.Been using them for about 6or 7 years you wont find cheaper.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back