• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping Legend ! (1 Viewer)

Birdforum

Administrator
We are very proud to have amongst us Laurence Poh, The Godfather of digiscoping.
Laurence has posted some pictures in the Gallery, and we have posted one here, He may be persueded to write a piece for our magazine, but we are still working on him:t: Welcome Laurence;)

Attachments

• 951lineated-barbet-27821-copy.jpg
    951lineated-barbet-27821-copy.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 478
We are not worthy

He is obviously to digiscoping what Michael Frankis is to Bird I.D.

What a sumptuous shot.

Welcome, Laurence, and BEAUTIFULLY mastered digiscoped photo of yours, as well and, as usual !

I am wondering now if Canada's Ann Cook might be persuaded to join us at this Forum and post some of her wonderful Digiscoped photos?

Birdwatcher

I can't think of any more words than have already been used to describe your incredible picture, so let me just tell you Welcome to the Forum. I think the bar has just been raised considerably for those of us aspiring to get better pictures! Steve -Thanks for the link to his site. Wow over 600 pictures - I can't wait to see all of them.
Becky

I've had a look at the rest of Lawrence's photos on the gallery (these are the only shots of his I've ever seen - not that I've been looking out for them) and the Barbet is without doubt the best amongst them.
Not being one to shy away from controversy, I didn't see anything else on his gallery that hasn't been equalled or bettered by the likes of Redwing et al. That's not to say his shots aren't wonderful, just that I was expecting them all to be as good as the barbet posted here.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back